I have had a few questions about how to screen record of an iPad. With the new OS X Yosemite upgrade it is really simple.
1. First screen share your iPad or iPhone with either Airplay, Reflector or Apple TV.
2. Open QuickTime and select New Screen Recording.
3. You can either select the whole screen or highlight a part of the screen.
4. Start record.
5. When completed click close QuickTime and it will allow you to save your screen record to the desktop.
6. You can now import to iMovie, edit the clip and add audio and titles.